Labels

About the Author

My photo
Plainville, CT, United States
Having achieved my goal of becoming a published author, I contribute it to the fact that I have been writing since the age of 9. My boys were the inspiration for my children's stories and my life is the inspiration for my autobiography. I have a tendency to write about whatever I feel, relevant, interesting or not. I welcome any comments you may have, positive or constructive. Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog, My life.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

5.26.16

I'm starting to get used to not being able to talk to you a lot.  My first husband worked third shift so I know what its like.  You have to have a clear understanding of the half ass backwards sleep and work schedule that interferes with everyday life.  Your weekends are Friday and Saturday, not Saturday and Sunday.  I have something really great that I want to tell you but I can't because you're sleeping.  I'm going to have to figure out a new way of communicating.  I have so much I want to say to you but can't.

It was so nice to hear your voice today.  Not being able to talk to you yesterday really frustrated me. Chatting is one thing but actually hearing your voice is another.  You really make me laugh when we talk.  I love that feeling as it really doesn't happen often these days.

I had enough work to keep me busy but you really are stuck in my head.  I have to keep my mind on my work or it ends up being stuck on you.  When that happens I get absolutely nothing done at all. I'm glad I was able to focus today, talking to you really helped a lot.

Thinking about the possibility of seeing you tomorrow really gets my heart pumping.  I know it will only be for a few minutes before I have to go back to work, but it will mean so much to me I cant put the feeling into words.  I have to go away for the weekend which I'm looking forward to because I love Vermont so much.  I'm just not sure of what Saturday will hold.  Bill and Axel are going fishing and i'm staying at the house.  This will prove to be quite interesting and make for an exceptional journal entry.  I know that if I don't get to see you tomorrow my weekend will suck, but if its because you are tired I'll have to understand.  That doesn't mean I have to like it.  You need your sleep. I get it. I guess we'll have to wait for tomorrow to see what happens.

I sent a full selfie today but I really hesitated because of my belly.  I've always been self conscious of it and have even resorted to looking into a tummy tuck but its too expensive.  You happened to say hi to me from work but weren't able to say much more than that so I really don't know what you thought about it.  Guess I'll have to wait to hear about that one too.

Bill behaving today.  He had to work after work which helps because he drinks beer and then comes home nice.  It makes for a pleasant argument-free evening which is always a blessing.  Now I'm sitting here watching the red sox game, (they are losing tonight) he is in bed and I'm getting ready.  I keep thinking about everything I have to do prior to leaving tomorrow and somehow you always creep into those thoughts too.

Oh well, another day down, I have tomorrow to look forward to.  wish I could have talked to you more tonight but getting in trouble at work isn't something I want to happen, so I'll have to make do.

Until tomorrow - good night and sweet dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment