About the Author

My photo
Plainville, CT, United States
Having achieved my goal of becoming a published author, I contribute it to the fact that I have been writing since the age of 9. My boys were the inspiration for my children's stories and my life is the inspiration for my autobiography. I have a tendency to write about whatever I feel, relevant, interesting or not. I welcome any comments you may have, positive or constructive. Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog, My life.

Sunday, May 1, 2016

5.1.16

Occasionally, well, ok often, I feel the need to vent about my pathetic life.  If I don't like it, change it you say?  Ok, no problem.  I'll just come up with thousands of dollars for an attorney, thousands of dollars for a psychiatrist for a seven year old that was ripped away from his "dad", friends, school, and every bit of security he has known, live in a homeless shelter or in my car because I can't afford a rent.

It really pisses me off when people think they know so much about someone elses life.  You know what? YOU DON'T so stop acting like you are a perfect, all knowing human being.  You don't know shit about my life, what I've been through and what my current circumstances are so until you do - I have only one thing to say to you: SHUT THE HELL UP AND MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.

I deal with a lot of shit and I consider myself an extremely patient person.  I'm a very loyal friend, a genuinely nice person, I trust too easily and get hurt too often.  I pick my head up and move on.  I deserve respect, consideration, compassion and understanding.  If you want it, you had better be prepared to give it.

No comments:

Post a Comment